Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pepper Spray of an 8 Year Old?

Question: How can you tell if a blond is really dumb?

Answer: If she has a show on Faux (Fox) news!

Can you believe Gretchen Carlson? She said, on the air, that she supports the Florida Police pepper spraying of an 8 year old who was holding a small piece of molding. My God, they have clubs that they can knock the stick out of his hands with. They can talk him down like Gibbs does on NCIS. I know a lot of Police and am happy to say that none of them would have resorted to pepper spray, they are much too intelligent.

We didn’t have pepper spray when I was growing up, we had “THE LOOK”. Mom would let me get away with just so much and then I got “THE LOOK” and it was over. If she owned Faux News it would be a reputable source of what is going on in the world and give much better advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment