Monday, November 29, 2010

Fashion For The Day

I wanted to make this blog more interesting so Nancy told me about another blog with a huge readership that I should look into. It seams that each day the blogger told her readers exactly what she was going to wear for the day and they were looking at it every morning for tips. Well, I can do that too if you are interested so here goes.

Since I will be spending the day home my main concern is comfort. An old T-shirt with V neck is less constraining and the holes allow proper ventilation. This is topped off with a cotton shirt with long sleeves so I wont get cold when I go out for the newspaper. I have always loved this shirt as my 1987 drivers license picture will testify to.

Clean underwear is crucial of course. Mom always told me to put on clean underwear so she wouldn’t be embarrassed if I was killed in an accident. I had told her that if I saw the accident coming the underwear wouldn’t be clean any more but that didn’t seam to bother her. Can you picture the scene? A mangled corps lying on the stainless steel table, the officer telling my Mom “we found him this way, liquored up, still in the arms of two prostitutes, fragments of a small mirror on his lap covered in some white substance.” Then Mom would say “was his underwear clean?” And after the policeman said yes Mom would say “I’m so proud.”

No comments:

Post a Comment